Okay, so, I’m really late to the miles game. I have no one to blame but me, honestly. 10 years ago, when I first got my credit card, I googled about travel hacking for Asia. After a few minutes of clicking next, I called it a day. “There’s no such thing as travel hacking in Asia,” I sighed. In the following years, I didn’t bother to search for that topic anymore because it simply doesn’t exist. Or so I thought. Fast forward, these days there are tons of information on the internet… Read More
Hi, I’m Eva! I’m living in Singapore and I love travelling! I write A LOT about Southeast Asia! I’m here to show you, how to travel SE Asia like a local, how things work here, and the hidden gems only locals know!
Read more about me.
Search for something specific
Top Posts & Pages
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus (2019)
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers in 2019
- Don't Repeat These 5 Mistakes We Made When Visiting Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better?
- List of Attractions in Universal Studios Singapore and My Recommendations
Join Trevallog Newsletter to receive monthly updates from me!
- 581,353 hits