Hi, there! Thank you for your interest to work with me.
Hi, I’m Eva. I grew up in Medan, Indonesia but I’m now living in Singapore. My travel style is independent travel, which means that I usually try to curate my own itinerary. Sometimes I do join day tours if independent travel arrangement is not possible or not convenient, however, I don’t really like to join multiple-day tours that dictate every single thing I have to see and eat.
Started in August 2015, Trevallog.com is a travel blog that aims to help independent travellers navigate the challenges and fun of travelling in Southeast Asia. Here are what readers love about Trevallog:
- Practical and logical travel itineraries catered for independent travellers.
- Detailed, comprehensive and reliable destination guides, logistic guides.
- Honest review of flights, hotels, tours, products, etc.
Majority readers of Trevallog come from Southeast Asia: Singapore (46%), Malaysia (12%) and Indonesia (7%).
Trevallog’s growth has been increasing rapidly through the years. In 2018 alone, Trevallog welcomed 186,000 visitors. Meanwhile, total pageviews for the year was 270,000 (average 22,500 views a month).
In March 2019, Trevallog had 31,000 sessions, 26,400 users and 38,000 pageviews. The latest number of sessions can also be seen here.
Collaboration & Partnership
I would love to collaborate and partner with companies/brands that could benefit my readers. Here are some ways we can work together:
- Sponsored content – specially curated contents that are inspirational and informational.
- Reviews – flights, hotels, tours, cameras, events, museums, etc.
- Brand campaign
- Press trips
- Others – I’m open for discussion!
What I Can’t Offer
- Guest post opportunity. Trevallog is travel log of Eva, so I’m hoping to write only about MY personal travel experience.
- Biased or dishonest reviews.
- An article of your product on someone else’s website.
If you’re interested to explore the opportunity to work with me, shoot me a message with the form below.