Hi, there! Thank you for your interest to work with me.
Started in August 2015, Trevallog.com is a travel blog that aims to help independent travellers navigate the challenges and fun of travelling in Southeast Asia. Here are what readers love about Trevallog:
- Practical and logical travel itineraries catered for independent travellers.
- Detailed, comprehensive and reliable destination guides, logistic guides.
- Honest review of flights, hotels, tours, products, etc.
Majority readers of Trevallog come from Southeast Asia: Singapore (46%), Malaysia (12%) and Indonesia (7%).
Trevallog’s growth has been increasing rapidly through the years. In 2018 alone, Trevallog welcomed 186,000 users. Meanwhile, total pageviews for the year was 270,000 pageviews (average 22,500 views a month). The latest traffic can also be seen here.
Collaboration & Partnership
I would love to collaborate and partner with companies/brands that could benefit my readers. Here are some ways we can work together:
- Sponsored content – specially curated contents that are inspirational and informational.
- Reviews – flights, hotels, tours, cameras, events, museums, etc.
- Brand campaign
- Press trips
- Others – I’m open for discussion!
What I Can’t Offer
- Guest post opportunity. Trevallog is travel log of Eva, so I’m hoping to write about MY personal travel experience.
- Biased or dishonest reviews.
- An article of your product in someone else’s website.
If you’re interested to explore the opportunity to work with me, shoot me a message with the form below.