Taiwan Travel Guide
Back in 2015, I visited Taiwan for the first time. It was a trip jam-packed with activities. It was not a cheap trip because we moved a lot, but it was a great trip because we got to see a lot in Taiwan and we got to meet our Taiwanese friends.
Here are all the articles I have ever written about travel in Taiwan.
- 6 Days Taiwan Trip Overview (10-15 September 2015) – Itinerary & Cost
- Taipei and Jiufen – Badouzi, Buyanting, Gold Waterfall, Shuinandong / Yin Yang Sea, Gold Museum (Jinguashi), Jiufen Old Street
- Jiufen to Keelung – Yehliu Geopark – Keelung Harbor – Miaokou Night Market
- Keelung-Taipei-Taichung-Puli-Cingjing , Little Swiss Garden, Green Grassland (Cingjing Farm)
- Cingjing-Puli-Sun Moon Lake, Cycling around Sun Moon Lake
- Ita Thao Village, Sun Moon Lake-Taichung-Taipei, Ximending, Rao He Night Market
- Exploring Beitou in Taipei