Why would someone pay money to go to a country by sea and spend 24 hours on the ship one-way, when you can just take a 1-hour flight to get there? This question bothers me a lot when I was young and naive. Cruise vacation has never crossed my mind in my twenties. The young lady in me wanted to explore, explore, explore, and not sit still in a vehicle for days where there’s no network. But, as you get older, you get wiser, right? So, how did I end up on… Read More
Hi, I’m Eva! I’m living in Singapore and I love travelling! I write A LOT about Southeast Asia! I’m here to show you, how to travel SE Asia like a local, how things work here, and the hidden gems only locals know!
Read more about me.
Search for something specific
Top Posts & Pages
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus (2019)
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers in 2019
- Don't Repeat These 5 Mistakes We Made When Visiting Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better?
- Penang International Airport: 22 Things You Should Know
Join Trevallog Newsletter to receive monthly updates from me!
- 626,473 hits