India Travel Guide
Back in 2011, I went to India for 1 month, alone. *Silent pause*
Every time I say that sentence to a friend, they are always shocked. Well, the thing is, out of the 1 month, there were probably 2 or 3 days I was totally alone. Other than that, I was always with a friend. So, it’s not really as scary as it sounds!
I went there to volunteer with Lha at McLeod Ganj for 2 weeks. After that, my friend and I traveled to Agra and Varanasi before coming back to New Delhi.
Here are all the articles I have ever written about travel in India.
- The Day Before My Departure to India
- The Day of My Departure to India
- Things I Do in New Delhi in One Day
- First time in McLeod Ganj, Volunteering in McLeod Ganj, Dharamsala, with LHA Charitable Trust for Tibetan Exile Community
- Dalai Lama’s Teaching, Tour Around Dharamsala, Falling Sick
- Daily Meditation at Tushita Meditation Centre, Sick Second Time
- The Routine, The Circling of Namgyal Monastery, The Plan for Traveling to Other Part of India
- Visit to Sangmo’s House, Exploring Dharamkot and Bhagsu Waterfall
- Last Day in McLeod Ganj
- Back in New Delhi, Visiting National Zoological Park
- New Delhi to Agra, Visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal in One Day
- Varanasi: Banaras University, Shree Vishwanath Temple, Durga Mandir, Bharat Mata Mandir, Walking Along Ghats and Ganges River, Boat Tour
- Farewell to Elena, Exploring Red Fort, Bahai Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Akshardham, Great India Place
- Final Notes and Lessons from My Trip to India