Hong Kong Travel Guide
I first visited Hong Kong in 2010 with my family and my aunt’s family. That time, I didn’t get to explore much of HK because family trips are usually chaotic, especially since there were 10 of us!
I went back in 2011 with my friend to truly explore HK. We filled our days with long lists of things to do. After that trip, I thought I had seen enough of HK and wasn’t eager to go back. I didn’t find the country special.
But, then, I figured I should give HK another chance. In 2016, I have become familiar with HK cuisine as well as HK’s new food trend. So, I went back with my sister to slowly explore HK and visit off-the-beaten-path places of interests. Most posts on my blog are based on this 2016 visit with my sister.
Here are all the articles I have ever written about travel in Hong Kong.
- 6 Days Hong Kong Trip Overview (10-15 May 2016) – Itinerary & Cost
- 7 Essential Guides to Arriving in Hong Kong International Airport
- Hong Kong: Airport to Hotel, Check in Best Western Harbour View Hotel, Dinner McDonald’s
- Hong Kong: Lantau Island The Big Buddha, Po Lin Monastery, Wisdom Path; Tai O, Symphony of Lights
- Hong Kong: Lamma Island, Flower Market, Yuen Po Street Bird Garden, Ladies’ Market, Temple Street Night Market
- Hong Kong: The Peak by Bus, Peak Circle Walk, Bubba Gump, Dorsett Tsuen Wan
- Hong Kong: Kadoorie Farm, McDonald’s Next, Food Hunting, Garden of Stars
- Hong Kong: Garden of Stars Instead of Avenue of Stars, Australia Dairy Co, Departure from Hong Kong International Airport
- 5 Easily Accessible Michelin Street Foods To Try in Hong Kong
- Geek’s Alert – Civil Engineering Practices in Hong Kong