Malaysia Travel Guide
Malaysia is like a third home country for me (beside Indonesia and Singapore). I have been to Malaysia countless of times but I’m never tired of the country.
I love Malaysia’s food (especially Penang’s char kway teow!!), the durian and the mountain (I will be back, Kinabalu).
To be honest, I could write a lot more articles about Malaysia because I’ve been visiting it every year (multiple times a year). I promise I will write more about Malaysia.
In the meantime, here are all the articles I have ever written about travel in Malaysia as of now.
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus
- Don’t Repeat These 5 Mistakes We Made When Visiting Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
- Penang International Airport: 22 Things You Should Know
- What You Should Take Note of Before Buying Malaysia Bus Ticket
- Why Penang Is A Special Place For Me
- 4D3N Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas: My First Time Cruising!