As someone who stays and works in Singapore, I have to admit that I am constantly looking for short getaways to neighboring countries. The nearest city from Singapore would be Johor Bahru, one of the major cities in Malaysia. You could travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru via public transport or by driving. The travel duration from Singapore to JB depends greatly on traffic condition. And nope, there is no flight between JB and SG. Some people, on rare occasion, do walk across the border. However, please do not walk because it… Read More
Hi, I’m Eva! I’m living in Singapore and I love travelling! I write A LOT about Southeast Asia! I’m here to show you, how to travel SE Asia like a local, how things work here, and the hidden gems only locals know!
Read more about me.
Search for something specific
Top Posts & Pages
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers in 2019
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus (2019)
- Don't Repeat These 5 Mistakes We Made When Visiting Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
- 4D3N Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas: My First Time Cruising!
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better?
Join Trevallog Newsletter to receive monthly updates from me!
- 515,241 hits