Welcome to Singapore, the most expensive country in Southeast Asia, and also my second home. I’ve been living in the country for over a decade (and still counting!).
I love the country, I love writing, so it only makes sense if I show you how to travel Singapore from a longtime resident’s point of view through writing, right?
Here, you will find useful travel guides, info and tips about Singapore (and sometimes my personal stories). If you’re looking for certain information that I’ve never written about, ask away in the comments.
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers in 2019 – Having a local SIM when you travel to Singapore is a necessity. Some of these SIM cards give 100GB data for 7 days so you’ll not have to worry about having not enough data!
- Getting Around Singapore – An Ultimate Guide – A comprehensive guide about how to travel around Singapore with both public and private transportation.
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better? – When you take public transport in Singapore, it’s cheaper and more convenient to use travel card. Find out the features of each card.
- A Weekend Itinerary for Budget Travellers in Singapore – Only have a weekend in Singapore? No problem, let me show you how to make the most of it.
- 8 Awesome Places in Singapore You Can Visit for Free (and You Should!) – Singapore is expensive but it doesn’t mean that you need to spend loads of money here. These gorgeous places are open for free all year round.
- Where to See Christmas Decorations in Singapore 2018 – If you’re planning to spend Christmas holiday in Singapore, here are the places you must visit in order to feel Christmas.
- 5 Places to Visit in Singapore for Outdoor Adventure Lovers – Did you know there are places in Singapore for the adventurous soul of you? Here are 5 of them.
- 10 Food I Can’t Get Bored of Eating in Singapore – This is a list of my personal favourite food in Singapore.
- Things NOT to do in Singapore – No, you don’t want to make these embarrassing mistakes when visiting Singapore.
Things to do in Singapore
- A Guide to Zipping and Jumping at Mega Adventure Park Sentosa, Singapore – Have you tried zip lining before? Let me tell you, one time is far from enough.
- Guides on How To Maximise Your Visit to Universal Studios Singapore – USS is one of my favourite attractions in Singapore. Being a season pass holder in the past, here are my tips for USS.
- List of Attractions in Universal Studios Singapore and My Recommendations – The title says it all.
- Maximise Your Visit to Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore – This water park allows unlimited snorkel!
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Wild Wild Wet Waterpark Singapore – WWW has plenty of thrill and fun rides, you’ll most likely burn as many calories as working out in the gym
- Staycation at D’Resort @ Downtown East, Singapore – A quiet resort with lush scenery.
- Tiger Brewery Tour in Singapore: A Peek into the Factory of Singapore’s Iconic Tiger Beer – Must-visit for beer lovers!
- Appreciating Marine Biodiversity at Sisters’ Islands Marine Park – Marine lovers, this free guided walk is for you.
- Mangrove and Wildlife at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve – Migratory Bird Trail @ Kranji Countryside, Singapore – Get out of the grind, visit the countryside.
- Watch Goats Milking, Drink Goat Milk, Feed and Pet the Goats at Hay Dairies Goat Farm @ Kranji Countryside, Singapore – Goats milking is not an everyday sight in the city.
- ION Sky – Singapore Skyline’s View From Orchard
- Singapore’s Skyline View From The Pinnacle @ Duxton
- 45 Things to Do in Changi Airport, Singapore – Change Airport is not like any other airports. If you have the time, I recommend you spend some time at the wonderful Butterfly Garden, Sunflower Garden or catch a free movie at the cinemas.
- How to travel from Changi Airport to City – the title says it all.
- dnata Lounge at Changi Airport Terminal 3, Singapore – My visit to the picturesque dnata Lounge at T3 with Priority Pass.
- SATS Premier Lounge at Terminal 2, Changi Airport Singapore – My visit to SATS Premier Lounge at T2 with Priority Pass.
- Singapore Changi Airport Staff Canteen at Terminal 1 – A hidden foodcourt at the basement of T1.
- Singapore Changi Airport Staff Canteen at Terminal 2 – A hidden foodcourt T2.
Trips from Singapore
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus (2019) – Bus is the cheapest way to visit JB from Singapore. Here’s the complete guide.
- 4D3N Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas: My First Time Cruising! – A travel diary about my 4D3N cruise from Singapore to Penang.
- The Carvery, Park Hotel Alexandra: Favourite Place for Buffet – I’m not a foodie, but I love good and affordable food. This is one of them.
Featured image credit: 123RF