Singapore Travel Guide
Welcome to Singapore, the most expensive country in Southeast Asia, and also my second home. I’ve been living in the country for over a decade (and still counting!).
I love the country, I love writing, so it only makes sense if I show you how to travel Singapore from a longtime resident’s point of view through writing, right?
Here, you will find useful travel guides, info and tips about Singapore (and sometimes my personal stories).
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers – Having a local SIM when you travel to Singapore is a necessity. Some of these SIM cards give 100GB data for 7 days so you’ll not have to worry about having not enough data!
- Getting Around Singapore – An Ultimate Guide – A comprehensive guide about how to travel around Singapore with both public and private transportation.
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better? – When you take public transport in Singapore, it’s cheaper and more convenient to use travel card. Find out the features of each card.
- What You Can and Can’t Bring into Singapore – Singapore is a strict country so I definitely urge you to follow the rules about what you can and can’t bring into the country.
- A Weekend Itinerary for Budget Travellers in Singapore – Only have a weekend in Singapore? No problem, let me show you how to make the most of it.
- 8 Awesome Places in Singapore You Can Visit for Free (and You Should!) – Singapore is expensive but it doesn’t mean that you need to spend loads of money here. These gorgeous places are open for free all year round.
- 30 Things To Do in Sentosa Island, Singapore – Sentosa island is not only a must-visit for first-time visitors, it is also local’s favorite place.
- How to Spend Christmas in Singapore – If you’re planning to spend Christmas holiday in Singapore, here are the places you need to visit during the Christmas season.
- 5 Places to Visit in Singapore for Outdoor Adventure Lovers – Did you know there are places in Singapore for the adventurous soul of you? Here are 5 of them.
- 10 Food I Can’t Get Bored of Eating in Singapore – This is a list of my personal favourite food in Singapore.
- Things NOT to do in Singapore – No, you don’t want to make these embarrassing mistakes when visiting Singapore.
Things to do in Singapore
- The Complete Guide for Exploring Pulau Ubin, Singapore – Pulau Ubin is Singapore’s best hidden gem. The island has exceptional beauty and no electricity. It’s for the adventurous, not mall hoppers.
- A Guide to Zipping and Jumping at Mega Adventure Park Sentosa, Singapore – Have you tried zip lining before? Let me tell you, one time is far from enough.
- Guides on How To Maximise Your Visit to Universal Studios Singapore – USS is one of my favourite attractions in Singapore. Being a season pass holder in the past, here are my tips for USS.
- List of Attractions in Universal Studios Singapore and My Recommendations – The title says it all.
- Maximise Your Visit to Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore – This water park allows unlimited snorkel!
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Wild Wild Wet Waterpark Singapore – WWW has plenty of thrill and fun rides, you’ll most likely burn as many calories as working out in the gym
- Staycation at D’Resort @ Downtown East, Singapore – A quiet resort with lush scenery.
- Tiger Brewery Tour in Singapore: A Peek into the Factory of Singapore’s Iconic Tiger Beer – Must-visit for beer lovers!
- Appreciating Marine Biodiversity at Sisters’ Islands Marine Park – Marine lovers, this free guided walk is for you.
- Mangrove and Wildlife at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve – Migratory Bird Trail @ Kranji Countryside, Singapore – Get out of the grind, visit the countryside.
- Watch Goats Milking, Drink Goat Milk, Feed and Pet the Goats at Hay Dairies Goat Farm @ Kranji Countryside, Singapore – Goats milking is not an everyday sight in the city.
- ION Sky – Singapore Skyline’s View From Orchard
- Singapore’s Skyline View From The Pinnacle @ Duxton
- 53 Things to Do in Changi Airport, Singapore – Change Airport is not like any other airports. If you have the time, I recommend you spend some time at the wonderful Butterfly Garden, Sunflower Garden or catch a free movie at the cinemas.
- Complete Guide to Canopy Park in Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore – The Canopy Park in Jewel has 9 awesome attractions, from the jaw-dropping Canopy Bridge to the cuteness of orangutan topiary.
- How to travel from Changi Airport to City – the title says it all.
- dnata Lounge at Changi Airport Terminal 3, Singapore – My visit to the picturesque dnata Lounge at T3 with Priority Pass. PS: T3’s dnata is now closed and replaced by Marhaba Lounge.
- SATS Premier Lounge at Terminal 2, Changi Airport Singapore – My visit to SATS Premier Lounge at T2 with Priority Pass.
- Singapore Changi Airport Staff Canteen at Terminal 1 – A hidden foodcourt at the basement of T1.
- Singapore Changi Airport Staff Canteen at Terminal 2 – A hidden foodcourt T2.
Trips from Singapore
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus – Bus is the cheapest way to visit JB from Singapore. Here’s the complete guide.
- 4D3N Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas: My First Time Cruising! – A travel diary about my 4D3N cruise from Singapore to Penang.
- The Carvery, Park Hotel Alexandra: Favourite Place for Buffet – I’m not a foodie, but I love good and affordable food. This is one of them.
Featured image credit: 123RF