Japan Travel Guide
I visited Japan for the first time in 2014 with my mom. We visited only 2 cities, namely Tokyo and Kyoto. To be honest, I love Kyoto much more than Tokyo. I guess I’m really into temples and slow-pace life.
Here are all the articles I have ever written about travel in Japan.
- Tokyo, Haneda Airport, Toyocho Station
- Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- Tokyo Meiji Shrine, Shibuya,Odaiba
- Tokyo Tsukiji Fish Market, Sensoji Temple Again, Imperial Palace, Overnight Bus to Kyoto
- Kyoto’s Kiyomizu-dera, Chion-in, Heian-jingu Shrine, Shijio Kawaramachi
- Missed Gion Matsuri Festival, Ginkakuji Temple, Path of Philosophy, Nanzenji Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine Kyoto
- From Kyoto to Tokyo, Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur, Then Back Home