Cameron Highlands has been on our radar for a few years. However, we kept putting it off because of its inaccessibility from Singapore. The bus from Singapore to Cameron Highlands takes about 9 hours (FYI, here’s a list of buses you can take from Singapore to Cameron. Personally, I prefer The One Travel/Five Star Express). By flight, one needs to fly to Ipoh or Kuala Lumpur first, then take a bus to Cameron Highlands. A few months ago, we decided to go for a week-long trip to various Malaysia cities, including Cameron… Read More
Hi, I’m Eva! I’m living in Singapore and I love travelling! I write A LOT about Southeast Asia! I’m here to show you, how to travel SE Asia like a local, how things work here, and the hidden gems only locals know!
Read more about me.
Search for something specific
Top Posts & Pages
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers in 2019
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus (2019)
- Don't Repeat These 5 Mistakes We Made When Visiting Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better?
- 4D3N Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas: My First Time Cruising!
Join Trevallog Newsletter to receive updates for latest post, travel stories, inspiration, and more!
- 474,546 hits