We woke up at 3am in the morning, and rushed out from the hotel at 4am. Tenzin was our cab driver. Our train from Delhi to Agra was scheduled to depart at 5.25am, but it was delayed by 15 mins. Delay is quite common in India, and 15 mins is considered a short delay. We arrived at Agra at 9am. Outside the train station, there were many rickshaws. We walked to the prepaid taxi booth, and paid Rs 650 for a full day, non AC, taxi with a driver and a guide. After having… Read More
Hi, I’m Eva! I’m living in Singapore and I love travelling! I write A LOT about Southeast Asia! I’m here to show you, how to travel SE Asia like a local, how things work here, and the hidden gems only locals know!
Read more about me.
Search for something specific
Top Posts & Pages
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus (2019)
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers in 2019
- Don't Repeat These 5 Mistakes We Made When Visiting Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better?
- List of Attractions in Universal Studios Singapore and My Recommendations
Join Trevallog Newsletter to receive monthly updates from me!
- 581,376 hits