We arrived at Nyaung Shwe at 5.50am. The bus dropped us at Nyaung Shwe, where we can walk directly to Inle Lake. At first we thought that the bus will drop us at Shwe Nyaung junction, and we had to do transfer by car to Nyaung Shwe, fortunately our driver in Mandalay helped us check with JJ express staff and told us that we will arrive directly at Nyaung Shwe town near Inle.
Hi, I’m Eva! I’m living in Singapore and I love travelling! I write A LOT about Southeast Asia! I’m here to show you, how to travel SE Asia like a local, how things work here, and the hidden gems only locals know!
Read more about me.
Search for something specific
Top Posts & Pages
- Best Singapore Prepaid SIM Card for Travellers in 2019
- How to travel from Singapore to Johor Bahru by Bus (2019)
- Don't Repeat These 5 Mistakes We Made When Visiting Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
- Singapore Tourist Pass, EZ Link or Standard Ticket? Which One is Better?
- 4D3N Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas: My First Time Cruising!
Join Trevallog Newsletter to receive updates for latest post, travel stories, inspiration, and more!
- 474,573 hits